With over 40 years of experience in plastics engineering and coating and 250 employees at our headquarters in Urbach, Germany, we are one of the leading companies in the industry. We develop customised plastic solutions for many world market leaders. From small to extremely large products, in low and high quantities. As an innovative family business, we constantly invest in new production facilities – in order to offer you the best and most cost-efficient solutions.
Down-to-Earth and Open-Minded
Open-mindedness, reliability, innovation and a down-to-earth approach: What one expects from a medium-sized family business is what we live and breathe. For more than 40 years, in the third generation. Because proven traditions are also the best foundation for a modern company.
People Need Roots. And so do Companies.
Urbach in the Remstal is not only nestled in a beautiful wine region, but also in one of the most important economic regions in Europe. We work surrounded by breathtaking scenery. This is one of the reasons why sustainability is so important to us.
In the Heart of the Technology Centre
In the middle of the Stuttgart metropolis surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes. Just a 30-minute drive from the regional capital.
The Future is Close. We’re Already There.
In order to guarantee our customers the highest quality, we continuously invest in state-ofthe- art production facilities. Efficient machine planning, industry 4.0, consistent digitization and automation ensure cost-efficient production, reliable high quality and low manufacturing costs.
We Attach Great Importance to a Good Working Atmosphere. As Well as a Good World Climate.
It is important for us to preserve the foundations of life for the future generations. That is why we regularly check products and processes for their environmental compatibility and adapt them to comply with the current technical requirements. As entrepreneurs, not only do we live up to our economic and social responsibilities, but also to our environmental commitments. Our company certificates can be found under Downloads.
Our Environmental Statistics from 2021
Reduction of CO2 emissions to zero tons through the purchase of CO2-neutral certified electricity and gas
Reduction of electricity consumption by 13% over the past 7 years despite an increase in production
Reduction of VOC emissions by 36% over the past 10 years through the use of water-based paints
Annual generation of 450,000 kWh of electricity from photovoltaic systems
Consistent heat recovery through the use of waste heat to generate compressed air
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
(07) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID.
2. Use of jetpack/former WordPress.com Stats
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Furthermore, we use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. B. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation (more on this in Section 3). The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings in your browser or by clicking the "Click here to opt-out" button at https: Press //www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension, through which IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form immediately after they have been collected, in order to do so to exclude any personal reference.