Fried Injection Moulding, Coating and Assembly for Mechanical Engineering
With highest precision for highest demands
Stability, resilience, resistance: These are the main requirements for components in mechanical and apparatus engineering. Here, injection moulding offers an equivalent and cost-efficient alternative to metal casting – not least thanks to maximum precision and reduced production steps. This is why more and more well-known machine and apparatus manufacturers are relying on Fried.
- Precision fit, stability and mechanical strength due to structural foam components
- Highest quality, from material to production to coating and design
- Substitution of several components with one structural foam component
- structural foam moulding combines functional and design elements in one component
- Comprehensive know-how in the manufacturing of components with high wall thicknesses
- Components are protected against electromagnetic fields by copper conductive coating
- Consistent quality and dimensions through controlled processes and tool-bound geometries
The milling machine of this manufacturer stands for a consistent design with consistent design elements. This gives all machines a uniform appearance. And this applies to all variants, starting from the keyboard housing to the machine control system, Fried offers injection-moulded plastic parts with precise dimensions and a high-quality coating finish.
The knitting machine stands for speed, flexibility and productivity. With three systems and a working width of 127 cm, the machine knits complex patterns such as intarsia patterns in a short time. With smooth changeover between structure, distribution and offset patterns, the coating machine offers very short set-up and adjustment times. With dimensionally accurate structural foam components coated on the outside and inside, Fried ensures a robust housing suitable for everyday use.