Fried Injection Moulding, Coating and Assembly for Consumer Products
Fried in everyday life – developed and manufactured for a personal touch
Products that populate our everyday lives must inspire us. Design especially is a very important factor for the consumer. Fried offers individualization of products by means of coating and assembly. Thanks to the variety of materials in plastics as well as in the coating systems, it is possible to realise the most diverse requirements for contact surfaces all the way to mirror-polish finishes.
- High flexibility from development to the finished component
- Components meet the highest design requirements
- Excellent surface quality for visible parts, scratch-resistant and robust surfaces
- Refinement through printing
- Almost unlimited design possibilities due to complex tool design
- Production of complex individual components up to the final product
- Assembly up to the final product with product tests, packaging and shipping
The latest generation of pearl water systems for high-quality water treatment impresses not only with its state-of-the-art communication technology but also with its elegant, compact design. Developed and designed together with Fried from prototype to mass production, the product consists of several modules consisting of coated and non-coated components.
The modular and elegant high-tech coffee machine, which produces six types of coffee, consists of many complex injection-moulded components that must meet the highest functional and aesthetic requirements. A special matte coating with touch effect is used for finishing.