Fried Assembly – Key Advantages
- Everything at one location and everything from a single source
- Implementation of manual and automated assembly processes
- From individual parts to fully installed units
- Optimized supply chain through concentration of added value
- Execution of complex assembly processes and ESD assemblies
- Assembly, testing, packaging and shipping
The experts of Fried are there for you. To ensure your complete confidence, we assume overall project responsibility. From supply chain management and packaging development to vendor procurement. More
No matter whether inside or outside the manufacturing process, Fried takes responsibility over the installation of the additional components. More
Partial or fully automatic assembly? That depends on the batch size as well as the specifications concerning quantities, precision and reproducibility. No matter what your requirements and wishes are, we will adapt to them.
Final Product Assembly
Fried offers complete assembly to the final product. In close coordination with our customers, we plan and implement the assembly steps from the moulding to the final product. There can also be sub-steps. We invest in complex assembly systems so you don’t have to. This also allows for reducing the logistics chain.
Colour, degree of gloss, adhesion, layer thickness, structure etc. A perfectly coated surface requires a well-documented inspection. Furthermore, functional and electronic tests for semiand fully automatic assemblies are also available.