Individual Housings for Laboratory and Medical Equipment
The first impression counts! It is the same with medical and laboratory equipment. The appearance and the quality of the housing have a great influence on the customer impression and image of a company.
How does the device of the future look like? How does the surface have to be designed to withstand the cleaning cycles? Which material meets the temperature requirements?
These are questions that have to be answered. With the constantly developing production technologies and new materials, you often lose track of things. Nevertheless, a successful product and its quality can be planned, controlled and secured.
Do you have any questions? We will call you back!
We offer you a non-binding telephone call.
Find out what makes Fried to the market leader in device housing solutions and how your product of the future could look like.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions:
Overview of data protection: https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/< /a>,
(07) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID.
2. Use of jetpack/former WordPress.com Stats
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Furthermore, we use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. B. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation (more on this in Section 3). The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings in your browser or by clicking the "Click here to opt-out" button at https: Press //www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension, through which IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form immediately after they have been collected, in order to do so to exclude any personal reference.
(4) Third-party provider information: Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, as well as the third-party tracking technology provider: Quantcast Inc., 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
Please enable strictly necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!