ALL PROCESSES ARE COORDINATED
BECAUSE WE COMBINE
IN ONE PRODUCT.
- Defining your goals
- Product, market and context analysis
- Design of different variants
- Consulting in the selection and decision-making process
A market and product analysis are an essential part of the innovation process at Fried Design Solutions. In this phase the optimisation possibilities will be identified, which lead to a successful product. Step by step, we shape your ideas using sketches and renderings. The focus of this stage is less on the individual details, but more on the whole concept. The goal is to develop a product, which is successful in the market. The focus lies on your product, your image and your company goals.
BECAUSE WE DESIGN
WITH FOCUS ON
- Elaboration of a concept in CAD
- Defining possible manufacturing processes
- Feasibility studies
- Establishing functional elements and details
Depending on the customer’s requirements, one or more concepts will be developed as a CAD model. There is a constant exchange between designers, engineers and manufacturing experts, with a view to cost-efficiency, standards and sustainability of your product. In this phase you will get a realistic impression of the later series product for the first time. Our strength is the successful combination of brand-defining aesthetics and engineering with cost-efficiency.
because we take
care of every
COMPONENTS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Selection of materials and manufacturing methods
- Cost evaluation of several production processes
- Design space analysis and risk assessment
- Elaboration of individual components
The materials, components and manufacturing processes will be specified in this step. You will be accompanied by our engineers and receive an overview of the advantages and disadvantages of the single production processes as well as an initial cost estimate. Design space analysis will help you to integrate all components into your product. Your concept develops from “good” to “excellent” through convincing details.
BECAUSE OUR EXPERTS
OFFER MANY YEARS OF
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Manufacturing-compliant design
- Product testing
- Production of prototypes
Your product requirements and design are defined – the execution can now take place. How and by what means your requirements will be met is summarised in a technical specification. This provides the basis for the manufacturing-compliant design.
because you have
one contact person
from a single source.
- Production of pilot, small and large series
- Manufacturing, surface finishing and assembly
- Development of product packaging
- Planning of Supply Chain
- Coordination of suppliers
With over 40 years of experience in manufacturing and over 250 employees at our headquarters in Germany, we guarantee the highest quality from a single source. You benefit from the CO2-neutral production including procurement of individual components, assembly, painting and supply chain management. We think and act efficiently in the interests of our customers – and in the interests of an optimally functioning supply chain management.